Pyramid Head power Bug
I play on PC.
So I encountered a bug while playing on the new map against Pyramid Head today. We were 3 ppl on the top floor in a hallway and Pyramid Head was chasing someone below us and making a trench with his power. This caused all three of us to get cursed as he drew the trench on the floor below us. After that we died cause he could cage us and tunneled us to death after it. so that was fun. But yeah all 3 of us were not moving on the upper floor and we just randomly got tormented even though there was no trench close by and he just drew one on the floor below us.
I dont know if this bug is a common occurance since that was the first time I had this happen to me. So i can't tell if its reproducable.
Comments