Anyone get the teammate block at the corner while you are clearing the totem
I knew that destroy the totem will give the killer attention. I post this because that is not the first time I face the problem like six times on this two weeks. They are different players on Singapore server and I guess. I did not play DBD for a while like few months and just come back to play. First time, I saw they made follow me gesture and I stop to clear the totem and follow them. The next second was they ran to the totem and clear it. After this, I never response their follow me action and here the problem. Ever the killer was chasing obsession and no gen near that totem. They did the same thing made follow me gesture and they saw me keep clearing the totem than try to block me and some of case they keep tea bagging until the killer come in front of us. It happened on purple to red ranks on Singapore server. Anyone face the problem on different place server and rank? Teammate block u because u don't let them clear the totem.
Comments