What are some good Survivor builds?
Trying new survivor builds, give me some suggestions!
Edit: Should have added that I don't have every perk unlocked. Whoops.
Trying new survivor builds, give me some suggestions!
Edit: Should have added that I don't have every perk unlocked. Whoops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tenacit, unbreakable, no mither, that one Cheryl perk that gives endurance when picked up.
If you really want to be that guy replace soul guard with iron will and make the easy escape or distortion to counter deerstalker
Did you take offense to that? Because that wasn't the intention. Sorry
Offence to what?
To the edit. You said "If you really want to be that guy" so i thought you got offended or annoyed by it?
It was a joke about how you would basically be the group's blendette but only when you were downed
Oh. Sorry m8 i'm dumb.
For god-like looper build try adrenaline + calm spirit + sprint burst + something else
My Bubba got 100% looped by a god-like looper (he escaped) with that build, named "Banshee" claudette if you ever faced him
Distortion doesn't work while downed.
This is sad news, but thanks for the info. I can now continue devising the meta no mither loadout
No promises but I think sole survivor might work