Throwing?
I don't want to throw, smurf, or otherwise cheat the system, but I gotta know- does this count?
I'm usually around a rank 3-5 Killer, and I usually only play a few Killers. If I start playing a different killer, one that I'm not so good at, I'll probably lose and depip. If I do this continuously, I'll go down several ranks till my specific Killer matches my new rank. Then I hop back on my regular Killers and get several 4ks in a row.
At no point am I trying to lose, I just want to play Killers I don't usually play. Is this reportable?
Comments
It sounds to me like you're just playing the game normally, you're just not performing as well with killers you aren't as good with. This happens to everyone. No, you can't get reported for playing whichever character you want to play.
No you can't get reported. It's totally fine.