PSA Being near the hook is NOT face camping

20200621_003237.jpg received_313119519710739.jpeg

Its mikeys map

Hook Jake I have bbq so I look to see a female far away i start.

Bill dives before I can walk away. Because its still early with 4gens left so I pull off bill and drop him right at the hook because I see Steve running at us. Gen pops 3 left


I got Jake on a hook with a bill slug under it and one Steve dancing around

3 survivors pressured by standing still.

I injure Steve but he backs off and then comes back for the save too late continues dancing

Bill gets up in front of me (unbreakable) i smack him back down.

Jake dies, I hook Bill i down Steve I hook Steve and meg shows up i chase here as both Steve and Bill die.

This is why people camp.

Comments

  • Lmao their spelling though. They should try bringing a brain cell next time instead of blaming killers for their own stupid mistakes.

  • She big mad. Haven't you heard about the survivor's rule book for killers? ๐Ÿ˜‚