From a Cosmetic Lover's Standpoint...
I'd love to see "clean" skins of everyone.
I know it goes against the feel of DBD, but if each killer has a skin where they either look human or not covered in dirt/blood, I'd be one happy Denson main!
I'd love to see "clean" skins of everyone.
I know it goes against the feel of DBD, but if each killer has a skin where they either look human or not covered in dirt/blood, I'd be one happy Denson main!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be cool honestly. But bhvr probably won't do it.
Probably not... just hopeless dreams! D:
I'd wanna see huntress.
I'd love that!
Id just like the cosmetics to be reasonably priced