A salty statement from a survivor main about the Doctor.

I personally feel exhausted to the near point of DCing the second I realize I get a doctor.

(FYI, yes I have played the doctor, and yes I played before the doctor changes)

The doctor, on top of frequently getting his iridescent add-ons, is just an exhausting person to go against.

He can: Shock to find out where you are, shock to stop you from vaulting or throwing pallets, give you reverse and out of place skill checks, give you the inability to heal teammates before snapping out of it, can shock to interrupt totem cleansing or any of those short of actions, can make you see fake pallets, can make you see clones of himself (Which with an add-on, he can see), and when you're madness level is high, you occasionally scream also, which reveals your location.


Now... Lets take all of that and put it on top of the meta perks (barb, nurses, surveillance, discordance, etc etc etc) how the hell are you supposed to play against him and still go "This is a fun game!"

Meanwhile, the trapper can just put down some traps and the demogorgan can just jump.


I don't get itttttttttttttttt~ it's not fun to play against... it's not fun to play because it feels unfair... I just don't get it. BUT HEY, I'm a salty survivor main :)

Comments

  • For the love of god, can people please stop with the run X perk to counter Y killer?


    If the lobby showed both sides, people could choose perks that best fit the killer they're going against. Or better yet, they hate doctor. They don't have to waste their time against a Doc, Freddy, spirit or whatever FOTM circus is going on. It would probably give BHVR metrics as to what their players like and don't like. And I don't know, maybe develop a game where both sides have fun??


    And before someone calls me an entitled survivor main, I play both sides, and I would be fine with it.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1373426#Comment_1373426

    Bruh are you even listening? How can he run calm spirit and still get his ds/in/dh/adrinawin? Obviously Doc is just unbalanced and needs a nerf. Jeez.

    You forgot the good ol' DS and head on.

  • Calm Spirit is a thing.

  • I've never been able to master new Doc. I loved old Doc as Killer and Survivor.

  • I hate Doc. He is my least favorite killer to go against. The reason for that is my strength is stealth and he pretty much negates it. Yes, I do realize I could run calm spirit. However, considering I don't play against doc all that much I just run perks that benefit me every other match and realize a match against doc is gonna suck.

  • The only problem I have with the Doctor, is when I am mid vault and the shock sends me backwards instead of letting me vault. Because... Reasons...


    That's the only instance I have a real issue with. It's complete bs.

    Shock me before and I can't vault or drop pallets? Fine, that's the power, that's how it works. But the thing listed above is a load of crap. That I will say.

1 2 ›