Survivors not getting hit when vaulting a pallet?

Am i the only one or do survivors get no damage anymore when vaulting a pallet while the killer destroys it with its power?

Comments

  • That has been a thing in a the past quite a few times. Got patched out, but always eventually reintroduced. I don't play a chainsaw killer or Oni, but I wouldnt be surprised if that "bug" was back-

  • @ABannedCat said:

    That has been a thing in a the past quite a few times. Got patched out, but always eventually reintroduced. I don't play a chainsaw killer or Oni, but I wouldnt be surprised if that "bug" was back-

    It has to be back.

    I played quite a bit of Oni and Demo and saw many times how survivors received zero damage when vaulting a pallet that i was destroying with my power.

  • It's a bug that came back with the addition of dedicated servers. On XBOX the bug was gone when they temporarily turned off the dedicated servers. Right now survivors are completely immune to chainsaws as soon as their bodies on the pallet.

    EDIT: I reported that bug pretty much a few days after the devs switched to servers but apparently it was completely ignored. Noticed it when a streamer tried to chainsaw a survivor while said survivor was SLOW VAULTING a pallet. Survivor floated for a brief moment and just started running.

  • Idk but as Oni I am somehow NEVER manage to hit someone during vault animation instead I break the pallet but as survivor yeah I get hit no matter if I am already on the other side.