Cheryl Mason skins
So I know you have to buy the skins in sets but do you have to equip them as a full set or can you mix and match parts like other people? Cause it has a weird sign on it in the shop and I don't know what it means lol
So I know you have to buy the skins in sets but do you have to equip them as a full set or can you mix and match parts like other people? Cause it has a weird sign on it in the shop and I don't know what it means lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly, you cant mix them.