Getting the new map a million times >:(
I swear my friends and I get this map a million times a day... even with map offerings, we STILL get this map. New bug?
I swear my friends and I get this map a million times a day... even with map offerings, we STILL get this map. New bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs increased the chance to get to the new map for week. It will end 23th.
I always get the new map whenever i switch to Meg, so idk...
Ive played it on both sides and i really dont know what peoples problem is. I really dig it. Again, on both sides.
I think there's a bug with this patch where offerings don't work sometimes.
Relax. This happens with every DLC. I think the chances of going to it decrease a little every day. If you hate it so much just burn map offerings.
words I thought I’d never say I prefer to be at coldwin😀over Midwhich.