Cosmetic Overload

I’ve had my fun buying cosmetics and playing dress up, but at some point I have to start looking at new cosmetics with a grain of salt. I bought cool cosmetics, I earned cool cosmetics...can I spend my money on something else now? I’ll buy a new Mori, I’ll buy a new hook design, hell, I’ll even buy a new entity drop. I’ll drop a 20 if you give me a squeaky god damn sound effect when I’m walking around as clown. Just do something else once in awhile :/

Comments

  • I think the reason they haven't introduced new moris is because they would take more work to produce. Personally I think they would be cool, but it would probably increase the amount of moris brought into games, which would lead to even more "nerf moris!!1!!1!!!" threads, and prolly create a spike in mori usage each time a new one was released.