PC - Match Results Screen
Hi, guys!
I'm pretty sure you're already aware of this bug. I don't know what causes it, but It started to present itself after 4.0 update. It consists of false information regarding the match. For example: You may play as Nurse and the results screen may show everyone that you played Myers, with no add-ons and perks.
You can see the bug happening in this video created by SouzaSoul, a brazilian player. (Skip to 14:50.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC_ZBlxwCDEHe was facing a Doctor, but the results screen shows he faced a Plague.
Also... after this patch, we can't click on someone's name in the results screen to check that person's Steam Profile anymore. Hope you guys can fix that as well.
Thank you! <3
PS: Please, nerf Pyramid Head movespeed or change his name to Usain Bolt. XD He's way too fast.
Comments
This happened to me several times, ps4. Often often having the wrong power equipped and displayed incorrectly.
Not being able to click at killer/survivors profile, no matter which role iam playing.
This was a huntress in match.
Also seen Freddy as Amanda shown. And pyramid head for huntress, at some point i stopped counting.
@JiggleWiggle
It's happening on PS too... D=
Do you think Behavior's not aware of this? Before creating this discussion, I've searched for over an hour to see if someone already brought up this problem to the table, but couldn't find anything.
I got it on PC. was playing against Nurse
So from my independent research I think I have found the cause. Once you get into a lobby and in that min before the game starts is when this happens. If the killer switches to another killer it will show the previous killers power and no perks and if a survivor changes it will show no perks also.
I've faced a Spirit, the result screen said it had Bubba's power and the Calm - Carters notes add-on was for Bubba too, strangest thing in this patch. :D
I can't share screenshot easily because I'm PS4 too but same happened to me yesterday
I played against a legion on coldwind farm and thought okay they definitely had discordance but the result screen showed I actually played a no perk doctor?
I think the not clicking profiles was on purpose though, seems like something theyd do to prevent salt messaging pos match
No reply from Behavior's Team so far? T_T
Yup. thats what happened.. weird.