Decisive Strike nerf idea

When you hit the skill check you no longer break free from the killer's grasp but for the next 15/22/38 minutes the killer's controls and screen are inverted.

Comments

  • That would be a "nerf" the BHVR balancing team could have designed.
    Just like the recent DS "nerf" on the ptb

  • When you hit the skill check you no longer break free from the killer's grasp but for the next 15/22/38 minutes the killer's controls and screen are inverted.
    Mouse included? I'm dying xD
  • Master said:

    That would be a "nerf" the BHVR balancing team could have designed.
    Just like the recent DS "nerf" on the ptb

    Is it nerfed in the ptb? I didn't see it in the patch notes
  • Vietfox said:
    When you hit the skill check you no longer break free from the killer's grasp but for the next 15/22/38 minutes the killer's controls and screen are inverted.
    Mouse included? I'm dying xD
    Lol I would just disconnect if I was the killer
  • Master said:

    That would be a "nerf" the BHVR balancing team could have designed.
    Just like the recent DS "nerf" on the ptb

    Is it nerfed in the ptb? I didn't see it in the patch notes
    It's not. He's just salty they patched in refunds for swing and drop exploits.
  • joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

    It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

  • @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

    It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

    nope, it is cuz DS is the most profitable stuff from DBD
    -> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

    It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

    nope, it is cuz DS is the most profitable stuff from DBD
    -> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

    I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it. About can't buy her with free shreds as all know, it's not dbd team fault but the licence holders.

  • @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:

    @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

    It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

    nope, it is cuz DS is the most profitable stuff from DBD
    -> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

    I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it.

    yes I wanted too these 2 consecutive times, but my points were around zero and no time to grinding.... so sad I couldnt get DS

    still the top profitable stuff in DBD

    now I wait every wednesday~~

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:

    @ArthurFiNCHr said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    joke: how many devs and months are needed to nerf DS and the Hatch?
    answer: ........

    It's maybe cuz it not an easy topic, DS maybe nerf, but big maybe. For me it's not making a big deal.
    But Hatch? Why did killers always needs to get all 4 kills otherwise they are mad af and they are making topics like this one.

    nope, it is cuz DS is the most profitable stuff from DBD
    -> players get bored of waiting for DS in the shrine and finally buy Laurie (u cant buy her with free shreds)

    I don't think that's the case, DS was in shrine of secrets already 2 times, many people get this perk from it.

    yes I wanted too these 2 consecutive times, but my points were around zero and no time to grinding.... so sad I couldnt get DS

    still the top profitable stuff in DBD

    now I wait every wednesday~~

    So it's not like " Oh yeah! It should be nerfed really fast! " It's just like " I don't have it, so nerf this BUT if i will get this, you can keep it how it is. " Right?

  • Doesn't need a nerf