What is happening with the matchmaking system?

I am currently a rank 3 Survivor and am being matched with only green and tan ranks. Three games in a row now, I've been matched with ranks 9-17, and it's actually insane. Playing at this rate is basically throwing my ranking pips out the window, as I'm seeing my teammates go down within the first 10 seconds of a chase and games are ending in less than 2 minutes, and I've been left on my first hook to die twice in a row now....

Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nope, it's been like this for ... a while... but it sure has gotten worse lately.

    I got matched against green / yellow ranks while i'm a Rank 1 Killer, playing as Demo

    Just today, I've gotten a few matches with green ranks as survivor, even though i'm red rank, all of my teammates + killer were green ranks

    DBD Matchmaking hella lookin' like a rainbow lately.

    This actually just started happening to me.... thankfully, I just got matched with red ranks. Thought I was completely cursed!