(PC) Players' Perks, Items and Addons missing in end-lobby

Platform: PC

Description: In the end-game lobby, players' perks, items and addons (when applicable) are missing. As you can see in the screenshots below, random players will appear without any perks, however I have seen them use certain perks in-game. The Dwight in the first two screenshots at the end of the game had no perks according to end-lobby, but I witnessed him using Urban Evasion and he unhooked me with Borrowed Time. The Legion in the last two screenshots had Thanatophobia, but it displayed nothing in the end-lobby.... not only that, but it said he was playing Plague instead.

Steps to reproduce: I'm not sure. It was completely random in my case, with this bug happening in two of the four games I played.

How often it occurs: As I said above, it's completely random. However, I would venture to say about half of the time.

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png download.png Screenshot_7.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments