Clown with feathers after the buff? Anyone?

I haven’t got to play “new clown,” yet but I plan to get a mini marathon session tonight. Has anyone used the cool down addons since the buff, are they not needed anymore or do they provide you an even better throw/M1 combo?

What addons should I use? No one hit finger for me I wanna be kind of chill, but if not the feathers I’m leaning toward extra bottle or bigger toxic area

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Right now, with reloading being bugged, it may be best to run bottles. If you have to reload during a chase, even with the double reload speed add-ons, you're going to fall far behind really fast due to the bug.

    Yeah I heard that, hmm assuming I can limit myself to only reloading after a down which would you suggest next?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370927#Comment_1370927

    Depends on your play style. If you like throwing bottles directly at survivors, bigger gas clouds won't do much. If you're good at throwing ahead of them though, they are excellent, as they have to run through the entire cloud. There's also cheeky uses of it, such as throwing bottles at a tree branch/trunk, to rain the cloud down on a loop, so the cloud covers both sides of it. Can be done on some Ormond loops, for example, or throwing up and over the killer shack so it rains down and covers practically the entire interior of the shack.

    Gas clouds that linger longer is great for shorter loops or jungle gyms, but aren't too helpful in just cutting survivors off between those or in more open areas.

    Extra hindered penalty is just good in general and obviously strong with longer intoxication duration as well.

    I don't consider myself a good Clown though, so y'know, take any advice I say with a big grain of salt. :P

    Clown has been my main for a while now, which is funny because I find his power to be one of the most boring to use. Anyway, not the point.

    Like you said, the extra hindered from the Flask of Bleach addon is always a good choice, and is what I run most of the time. I also agree on the bigger gas clouds for the same reason you mentioned, so I either run the Bottle of Chloroform or the Garish Make-up Kit. The Ether addons are nice also, but I find they kinda do the same thing as larger gas clouds. With larger clouds however, you also get the benefit of survivors having a harder time dodging/going around it.