Just curious.

Has anyone seen all 4 survivors escape Midwich Elementary? I know I'm personally not the greatest player but it seem like that map is more Killer-friendly (being able to easily walk across the map exit gates for example), now don't get me wrong I adore the new map I'm just genuinely curious.

Comments

  • I've definitely seen all four get out a few times. It seems to be down to how well survivors can find gens. If they find them efficiently it's a very survivor sided map. If they struggle to find the gens, it's a killer sided map.

  • I barely find gens in this map, so the exit doors ...

  • I have a bad habit of focusing on one floor and ignoring the courtyard. It's easy to waste time looping around the same classrooms over and over until you learn the layout.

  • 🤣 maybe I'm just in awe of the map, thank you!