Oni Cannot use Blood Fury at times when it is full

Step 1 : Passively fill up Oni's Blood meter to full. Sometimes, it triggers even when the meter is manually filled

Step 4 : Oni's Bloodfury is locked for the whole match, despite pressing LCTRL or any other button that triggers it.

Additional information

  • Oni
  • Perks played
  • Lery's, Glenvale, Coldwind
  • usually everytime it is passively filled. Sometimes even manually

documents to add

DeadByDaylight.log

  • Logs (PC only)


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • This is reported already multiple times.


    @LogDoc said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RIDS6YG937DI/deadbydaylight.log

    I've encountered a bug with the oni where his blood absorption will become full but still give him the prompt to collect more blood. He is then locked out of his power. Getting pallet stunned, kicking a generator, kicking a pallet, normal hitting a survivor, picking up a survivor, or hooking a survivor doesn't fix it (all are done in the video).

    I think it has something to do with the addons that increase his passive regeneration rate which will cause it to lock to 100%, but I'm not sure. I haven't tested it yet but I've had either the version of the bug in the video, or one where he gets stuck with a full charge and the ability to activate blood fury with the activation button not doing anything, about once every 3rd or 4th game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthVgaVGDxQ

    @Mysticgamer2244 said:

    Oni bugged on PS4. I couldn't activate my power, vault a window, break pallets, kick generators and my movement speed was the same as the survivors.


    @MaxDax said:

    When the oni regenerates his power I cannot use it until I hit a survivor


  • I think it is still good to report tho, it gives it more attention and hopefully gets patched soon. Completely ruins my favorite killer atm

  • Yeah its a real gamble to play him like this. I really start panicing when the power is almost full and I dont see any orbs around. It is giving me PTSD.

  • I had the same problem yesterday, until a survivor flash me.

  • I had the same problem when my gauge passively filled. As you said, it's pretty annoying...

  • After playing Oni some more, as I do, I have uncovered even more bugs. First, the passive recharge phantom blood fury happens practically every game and its annoying. However, there is also the possibility that, when playing Oni, you use your primary ability button to absorb blood orbs and the power gauge fills but doesn't turn red. Its a full, white, power gauge. The prompt to enter blood fury is not shown and pressing the secondary ability button to enter blood fury does not do anything. You are still given the prompt to absorb blood orbs, however, just like the phantom blood fury, pressing the primary ability button to absorb blood orbs does nothing and spamming the primary ability button will just cause the absorb blood prompt to flicker. It is completely impossible to complete the power gauge and get blood fury from my playing. Hitting a survivor does nothing. Absorbing blood does nothing. Passive recharge by design does not completely fill the gauge. Devs, plz fix.