Solo Q vs. SWF
So.. I mostly play Solo. I just like seeing how everyone plays and I'm annoyed by how most friends play like they are on a tournament. I don't want mates that can't loop like gods etc. But I expect some basics on red ranks and oh man.. I think even that can be too much. My teams are mostly mixed with one good mate and two.. players against a not dumb killer with maybe good rng.
Let me give you some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH91E4uPgwA[4:33] Claudette wasting the palett and trys to be immersed even tho she screamed.
[8:12] Claudette heals herself between the boxes ignoring everything.
[9:30] Claudette heals herself in a corner.
On the other side the Nea in that match was pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SaFlQhls2E[02:36] Yui killing herself
[03:47] Kate just vaulting over the palett and nearly sandbagging me
[14:36] Feng trying to abuse DS.
Solo Q is just.. hard sometimes. I like it but I get really frustrated seeing people on rank one like this. I know ranking is really easy, but it should not be like that. And I don't think it's just people having a bad match.
But don't get me wrong. Sometimes we all do dumb things like in this match against the Trapper but it was really fun even tho we all died. I just wish I would face more matches like that. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrX1a7bBUw)
Comments
Can't tell you how many times a teammate has screwed me over. I play 95% solo and good god, if I had a penny for the amount of times I've had teammates play stupidly, I'd be rich. I'll always have that one survivor dive bomb a hook without BT and gets me re-hooked. Or that one survivor who just insists they MUST Self-Care, despite me running We'll Make It. Then you have the imersed survivor who tries to hide inside a bush while someones hooked and in struggle, despite the killer clearly chasing someone elsewhere on the map. Or, the best ones are the SWF teams I go against who decide to screw you completely and lead the killer to you repeatedly and body block you at pallets just so they can win without you. But, this is an online multiplayer game after all. You just gotta expect all this stuff unfortunatly.
Thats right but people are still healing themself with Self Care against a Nurse with Sloppy Butcher and Thanatophobia.
A Blendette that's using Urban 24/7 etc. Players like this should not be in red ranks imo. ;W;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2nlhDe6krc&feature=youtu.be