Match Making
For both the hag, the oni, and the deaths linger I've been "searching for a match" for over 20 minutes. Why is this? Is it matchmaking is it possibly something on my computer? Or a setting I need to change?
For both the hag, the oni, and the deaths linger I've been "searching for a match" for over 20 minutes. Why is this? Is it matchmaking is it possibly something on my computer? Or a setting I need to change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking has nothing to do with what killer you are using. So the problem might just be what the time is in your location. Right now i would be waiting around that length of time for a killer round here in the uk.. your setting will be fine as with the killer selected i dont think settings will do anything to wait time
Sorry I spelled Deathslinger wrong. Oof.