How will opting out of cross-play work?
Will there be two entirely separate groups of people for matchmaking? Those who opt in to cross play between console and PC and those who opt out? Or is it more complex?
For instance, if you are on PS4 and you have opted out, can you still be put in a game with other console players who opted in, so long as no one is from PC in that particular match?
(And this is going on the assumption that Xbox players can't opt out of playing with PS4 or Switch players, only PC players. And I may be incorrect in that regard)
Sorry if this is confusingly worded, my brain is fried this morning for some reason
Comments
yeah I just hope there's an option so console players don't have to play with PC hackers or the superior framerate they have
I'm a console boy so I would rather just play with other consoles
Inb4 I played 700plus hOuRS aND NEvErrrr seen HAcKeeeR.
Bonus inb4
YoU aRe JUsT aFrAiD oF KeYBoArd aNd mOUsE.
And my personal favorites EnJoY yOuR LOnG QUe TiMEs.