Silent Hill Chapter was being teased since Spirit chapter
I was rewatching the Sient Hill movie (2006) and I found this
I was rewatching the Sient Hill movie (2006) and I found this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I recall, they start a chapter 5-7 months prior to its release. This is simply a coincidence.
That will just be a coincidence, that may just be a popular Japanese name..
It would actually be pretty cool (sorta) if your theory was correct though
Yamaoka is a popular Japanese name. I would say it's likely a coincidence or if anything just a nod to their love of the franchise. I highly doubt they had the rights to the license or even began negotiating at that time.
Dead by Daylight was released in 2016, Spirit was released 2018. Silent Hill's film was released 2006. Clearly just a huge conicidence.