Nessisary Bloodweb changes
shared offering pool within same role.
Ability to turn in unneeded offerings for shards.
Common-1
Uncommon-2
Rare-3
Ultra rare-5
I propose this to intentionally not include add ons or items because that gets messy
shared offering pool within same role.
Ability to turn in unneeded offerings for shards.
Common-1
Uncommon-2
Rare-3
Ultra rare-5
I propose this to intentionally not include add ons or items because that gets messy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shards, no,
BP, yes.
This way you can include items.
At worst its 3k bp offering for a single shard
I need like 20k shards for outfits I want
Why not?
I still wouldn't include items or add ons because of hillbilly and plunders
Because you want shards for cosmetics, that's logical it won't happen, why would they give you an easier time on getting cosmetics when they want you to buy them with $$$ instead or grind it the hard way?
I want the recycler, that was basically suggested the same damn month game was released in and all we got was the generic answer "We are looking into it", to be finally introduced. I want to get rid off 500+ useless items on each survivor that I WILL NEVER USE or 90% of useless addons for killers that are more of a bloodweb filler than anything, not to mention map offerings.
Neither option will probably happen any time soon, mainly because ... 4 years passed and "economy would be ruined (be it BP or shards)".