Blood Pact is the only consistent Obsession Perk

Every other Obsession Perk has games where its basically a wasted slot and doesn’t get used. Or even worse the perk ends up hurting you.

Blood Pact isn’t like that. You and the Obsession will be injured at some point every game, so the perk will give you info. And possibly save your life when you need heals. No downside, no real risk attached. It’s consistent even if it is a bit of a vanilla perk, which is very uncharacteristic of Obsession Perks and actually makes it unique among them.

Comments

  • I didn't expect this to be my favourite perk from the 3 but it is. It's extremely satisfying to me seeing one survivor pretty much the full game. I'm actually running it in my main build right now I enjoy it that much.

    The devs are very good at creating fun perks fro survivors. They aren't op but can be used at high ranks if used correctly.