New killer idea .... CHUCKY

I think a Chucky would be an awesome killer even though he is really small he is smart and creative with his kills and he always finds a way to kill his Victims and not get caught. Even though he is small I still think he'd be able to hook his victims by just giving him a better grapgic mechanics that he could have his hooks be a wench that he could hoist his victims up on. And instead of carrying them over his shoulder he could drag them behind him and they'd still be able to struggle until he is able to hook them. I dont know it's just a thought plus it would be very creepy but funny to see a small chucky just darting around the maps chasing people lol.

Comments

  • YES! i would love this so much they should really explore more with there killers i really want to see IT the clown as well

  • I would love for Chucky to be in the game. And it is perfectly do able with a smidge of creativity. I think it's just a matter of getting the licencense and hiw high of a priority he is for the devs