Why are there so many red rank survivors?
Why are there so many red rank survivors that I end up with at least one in EVERY lobby?
Why are there so many red rank survivors that I end up with at least one in EVERY lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plays red rank survivor: Gets greens and above
Plays yellow and white killer: gets rank 1s
I know right ๐ I'm green rank and I've only once gotten a match against all green ranks.
Cause it's easy
Because it's almost impossible to de-rank as Survivor. I usually safety pip even when my team is 4K'd.
After rank reset when I was bumped back to purple my teammates and killer were red, now I'm red my teammates and killer are purple. ๐ I had couple matches earlier today where my teammates and the killer matched my rank, I was shocked. ๐
This just happened