Item of obsession requirements
I have been trying for a long while to get the item of obsession achievement, it's one of the 17 achievements i have left. It's frustrating mostly because everyone runs DS so I'm rarely ever the obsession. Today i finally got it....but didn't. I was definitely the obsession and i definitely didn't get hit and i was definitely the last one out.
At the end i was waiting in the exit gate for this guy to die in the basement when this dumbass Claudette comes over to my gate and starts t bagging and taunting the killer to come over. So he does and as soon as she was out I ran behind her so i wouldn't get hit. Did the achievement not unlock because one person died, or because i didn't wait long enough after Claudette left, or because it's just a really depressing bug?
Also bonus fact, i had this achievement in the bag yesterday but as soon as the exit gates are open cops come banging at the door. I jumped in a locker but of course by the time i got back it was too late
Comments