I love the look of the new map, but I hate to play in it

if you compare this map to the most similar one, "the game" this one you can go up from many angles, while in this one, you must ALWAYS go on the sides of the map, and there isn't a way up on every side (i think) and god when I hear a gen right on top of me taking 14 seconds to reach it is the most annoying thing ever, make more ways to go up and down from the map, it's horribly annoying

Comments

  • Same, most people hate it too.

  • Honestly, from a SH Fan, I absolutly adore it, but when it comes down to actual matches, good god it is like praying you MIGHT run into someone. There are only 3 ways upstairs at the start. 2 stairways and a broken roof ramp. a 4th can open up if the killer breaks the doors at the toilets on the ground and 2nd floor. But seriously. By the time you've checked one side of the map, a gen pops on the other, and when you get there, they're literally standing where you just left. Overall, fantastic map for SH fans, but god awful for killers attempting to actually find someone easily.

  • Agreed. I think the map is gorgeous in the way it looks. I love all the little thoughtful animations, sounds, and interactions with the environment itself. But the map, from a game play and maneuverability perspective is just so terrible. I avoid it at all costs.