Trade system in game?

What do you think about a trade system in game, do you like the idea?

What system do you prefer:

  1. You can sell your items for blood points;
  2. You can combine your items to get more rare stuff;
  3. You can remove the items you don't use from your inventory without any trade;
  4. You can order your items;
  5. Nothing.

Let me know what do you think about it.

Comments

  • I'd like the ability to at least discard add-ons or offerings that we don't need for maybe 10% of the BP back since I have far too many items I never use.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'd like the ability to at least discard add-ons or offerings that we don't need for maybe 10% of the BP back since I have far too many items I never use.

    Thank you for your reply I appreciate it.

    I think 10% is a fair price since you can use blood points to buy items for every character.