Another salty but actual question...

What even is the hitbox around Pyramid Head's sword? Are we not supposed to even be able to ATTEMPT to loop him? The hit's range seems ridiculous compared to other killers previously. Inform me.

Comments

  • Can't say I've noticed anything with him. I bought him today and he seems pretty normal on hits. There have been a couple times where I did a lunge and it connected when it really did seem like they were a miss, but beyond that, it seems normal

  • I guess loop wasn't the right word. I meant more like 360 run

  • Maybe your mistaking his big ass head for his sword. Look at the thing he swings at you, then you’ll know what you’ve been doing wrong~

  • @Brightened said:

    I guess loop wasn't the right word. I meant more like 360 run

    Spinning, its normal i believe it just feels harder to perform on him

  • If your on console, we killers got better at hitting spinners thanks to the look sensitivity buff~

  • Yeah, I've seen a few funky hits with Pyramid Head. I think he just has a weird hit animation like Freddy?

  • @Brightened said:

    What even is the hitbox around Pyramid Head's sword? Are we not supposed to even be able to ATTEMPT to loop him? The hit's range seems ridiculous compared to other killers previously. Inform me.

    His hitbox is the same as every other killer. What you're experiencing is a lot like what people experience with Freddy - purely illusion. All the killers have the same lunge/hitbox reach for their M1 attacks.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163025/another-salty-but-actual-question

    His hitbox is the same as every other killer. What you're experiencing is a lot like what people experience with Freddy - purely illusion. All the killers have the same lunge/hitbox reach for their M1 attacks.

    Interesting :o

  • every killer has the exact same lunge range by default.

    his attacks are no different from anyone elses.