Is this grieving?
I was the last survivor against the pig and she kept dropping me to the ground multiple times.But in the end I was able to Finally escape.
I was the last survivor against the pig and she kept dropping me to the ground multiple times.But in the end I was able to Finally escape.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL
she wanted to let you go. that's all
If you have nothing constructive to add do not reply.
We can close this thread.
Unless you are a mod I don’t think so👎.
You don't exactly provide a good explanation but just dropping the survivor is not griefing.
I was told it was
The explanation here is OP is missing a /s
Dropping several times is how a killer quickly fills your wiggle bar and ‘lets you go’. No grieving. CASE CLOSED.
Typically one will wear black, find a quiet place, and surround themselves with photos of happier times while grieving.
They were actively trying to let you go. Each time they drop you you get some wiggle bar back, it’s the only reason to do that kind of thing. Literally no benefit otherwise.
So you’re telling me
my brother lied to me about what’s grieving? I’m going to go smack him.
To be honest with you, he really isn’t your brother. Your whole life has been a lie.
👋.
Its true your whole life has been a lie.
I mean think about how many times your Mother picked you up and put you back down when you were a baby......
W-wait....was your Mother greifing you!?