I made a conclusion
I'm a baby killer who play just for the rift and my quests, however I only play survivor.
I had very good games, with great players with who I spoke after the game.
But when I faced red ranks its only trolls, and spammers and I'm just "wow..." they are all using meta perks like DS (which I don't use as survivor)
I know I'm a baby killer but I accept to loose if the game was good. And I done the worst games facing red ranks survivors as a yellow/green rank killer.
It is the first day Im thinking of using noed, and tunneling survivors.
I was a killer who let two survivors leave EVERY games.
Now I'm done, let introduce the toxic me.. I'm beginning to use noed, to camp and tunnel, let the party start..
The real problem of the game are the competitives players in red ranks.
THIS GAME IS NOT COMPETITIVE
I don't know why as a survivor and as killer I don't run meta perks, I'm always thinking for the other players. I don't use it because I want everyone to have a good game. Maybe I'm naive.
As a rank 1 survivor who don't run meta perks, it's OK, I know how to play with many perks and without perks.
But as a new killer player, who, maybe, play 3 games as killer per week. I'm not having fun facing red ranks and I'm still thinking about using meta perks on my killer to guarantee fun.
I'm more facing red ranks than yellow/green, the matches with survivors of my ranks are good.
We know the solution is matchmaking rework. But.. Can you please, survivors mains, who knows the matchmaking is broken, don't play like you are facing streamers every games, because it's really not!
When I play survivor at red ranks I'm more facing green killers, so I stopped using meta perks.
Comments