Adam is a god
finally another black survivor behavior you are a saint
finally another black survivor behavior you are a saint
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He certainly adds some variety to the survivor cast, that's for sure. Though with his trench coat he looks like more of an investigator than a teacher. I honestly hope one of the paid chapter exclusives for him will be a fedora just to complete the look.
Detective Tapp brother much?
It's nice to have Adam but they really need to step up his skins game. His clothing is really boring and uninspired. Best thing about him is his fade. I wish they would have released an athletic male or at least one with clothing that was sporty, not business attire again. I don't play male survivors but I might try Adam just because he probably won't get much love.
reminds me of Eddie Murphy in the 80's/90's. yes i am that old
Finally, another brother.
He has some really nice alternate colours for his default cosmetic coming out. I'm sure he will get some love soon.