What is Lisa player?

Or playing like Lisa?

Comments

  • Hm....

    Some players are angry that she doesn't have her own name in the Lobby.

    Lisa's have been getting tunneled, moried, camped and killed.

    She looks nothing like SH1, which is mind blowing because how can a 21 year old game have better graphics than a 2020 game that's constantly getting updates.

    I'm literally only repeating what I've seen on the forums.

    What else.....oh, and she's $15.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Hm....

    Some players are angry that she doesn't have her own name in the Lobby.

    Lisa's have been getting tunneled, moried, camped and killed.

    She looks nothing like SH1, which is mind blowing because how can a 21 year old game have better graphics than a 2020 game that's constantly getting updates.

    I'm literally only repeating what I've seen on the forums.

    What else.....oh, and she's $15.

    some people aren't only mad cause her name isn't different,they are also mad that she doesn't have her own voice

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Hm....

    Some players are angry that she doesn't have her own name in the Lobby.

    Lisa's have been getting tunneled, moried, camped and killed.

    She looks nothing like SH1, which is mind blowing because how can a 21 year old game have better graphics than a 2020 game that's constantly getting updates.

    I'm literally only repeating what I've seen on the forums.

    What else.....oh, and she's $15.

    None of the licensed characters in the game look like the original, except Steve maybe.