"Suburban Pursuit" counter to Urban Evasion.

If a Survivor is using Urban Evasion for more than 15 seconds outside of The Killer's Terror Radius, their Aura is revealed until they stop crouching and go do something useful like a generator or going to rescue someone. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • Would be nice if they would also start screaming and entity would sacrifice them if they won't go to sit on a gen

  • @Nicholas said:

    If a Survivor is using Urban Evasion for more than 15 seconds outside of The Killer's Terror Radius, their Aura is revealed until they stop crouching and go do something useful like a generator or going to rescue someone. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    People would just tbag across the map ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I know this is a joke, but I find Urban is extremely useful for stealthing around a gen when the Killer is nearby and with Pyramid Head's 'Rite's of Judgment', I see another useful application for the Perk. It's not the Perk that's bad, it's the user.

  • @Dpooly said:

    I know this is a joke, but I find Urban is extremely useful for stealthing around a gen when the Killer is nearby and with Pyramid Head's 'Rite's of Judgment', I see another useful application for the Perk. It's not the Perk that's bad, it's the user.

    Urban is useful, but I refuse to respect people who use it because I don't believe it to be a honourable choice, if you want a honourable choice, pick up Diversion or Red Herring

  • @Dpooly said:

    I know this is a joke, but I find Urban is extremely useful for stealthing around a gen when the Killer is nearby and with Pyramid Head's 'Rite's of Judgment', I see another useful application for the Perk. It's not the Perk that's bad, it's the user.

    Ya this perk can be pretty useful for confusing the killer. It gets a bad rap tho, as 90% of its users aren't doing this.

  • I like the name. Here are some more!

    • Every One Escapes Life
    • Beforecare
    • Worse Apart
    • Live Soft
    • Flop Flip
    • Outer Weakness
    • Slow & Loud
    • This IS Happening
    • We're Gonna Die Together
    • Living Darkness
    • Flimsy Noodle Hold
    • Underwhelming Presence
    • Forget Me
    • Save The Worst For First
    • Relenting
  • Change the name to "Suburban Commando" and make it a perk for a new killer called "The Hulkster." ๐Ÿ˜›