Give some love to the survivors

To start off what's the whole point of wiggling my controller to escape when there's a hook around every corner. I think it'll be simpler to reduce the amount of hooks five players five hooks. I see new monsters I see new abilities and I think it's awesome but like many out there I've came a custom to a certain character maybe give him some new abilities. Maybe some objects I can pick up off the map to defend myself like a Molotov or even a simple torch that expires within 15 seconds or so or some camouflage or a spray. I'm just saying thank you.

Comments

  • The purpose of wiggling is to prevent the Killer from taking you all the way to the basement, which gives them a huge advantage. It isn't for you to escape them when they take you to a regular hook. Killer goes through enough in order to down a Survivor, further hooks would break the game for a lot of them, making your queue longer.

    Survivors are not meant to have specific traits other then their looks. There are plenty of perks to aid you during the trial. If you need a freebie, play Claudette for the extra stealth. Killers are supposed to have an advantage over Survivors, giving them abilities would make a lot more work for the Devs when it comes to balance. I don't ever see that happening.

    I agree it would be nice to have more one time use items in the game that get switched up every month or two. Like a trip wire that alerts you to when the Killer is going a certain direction, a weaker bear trap that Trapper uses that can be used on Killers once during a trial (only one would work even if all 4 Survivors equipped it), a flash grenade that will cause everyone in the area who is facing the general direction of the explosion to get blinded, and a one time use cloak of invisibility that disappears once it is used.