Hitboxes been wonky lately
Is it just me or are we all getting hit WAY more than we normally should? Like it doesn't feel normal they feel much worse than usual is it supposed to be this way or?
Is it just me or are we all getting hit WAY more than we normally should? Like it doesn't feel normal they feel much worse than usual is it supposed to be this way or?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I have been watching my weapon go through the survivor, but without hitting, more in the last couple of days than I have in the last 6 months.
I have noticed this a lot with alt melee attacks like demo's shred where I can physically land on the survivor midway through the leap but SLIDE OFF OF THE SURVIVOR INTO THE WALL!
About half of my demo shred's do not work.