Altruistic Perk Concepts

Well, we can all agree, as survivors, that we've all fallen victim to some of the worst things some killer players tend to do. You know the ones: camping; face-camping; tunneling; slugging. And today, here are some perks I thought up to hopefully counter these conditions. If I haven't said this before, I'm no dev, so they may not sound balanced, because that's the devs job. And this time, I'm gonna include the function of the perk, so you can see what I'm going for with the said perk:

Book It!

The killer will be on alert and you know it all too well. Unhooking another survivor while the killer is outside a 24 meter radius will make their aura hidden from the killer for 15(1) - 20(2) - 30(3) seconds and allow them to leave no scratch marks for 10(1) - 13(2) - 18(3) seconds.

( What I'm going for with this one is a perk that disables the killer's ability to track the unhooked survivor once they've gone a significant distance to avoid tunneling and allows the survivor to run to their teammates undetected to recover. )

Retribution

If the killer downs a survivor that has already been hooked at most 15 seconds ago, the survivor wiggles out 15%(1) - 25%(2) - 33%(3) faster and the killer's aura is revealed to survivor's within a 15 meter radius.

( In this one, this kind of encourages body blocking to be honest, but it punishes the killer for downing the survivor just after they've been released from the hook. Again, to punish tunnelers. )

I'll Be There For You

Upon healing, waking up, unhooking, and rescuing other survivors from bear traps, gain a token of up to 4 Tokens.
- 1 Token: +25%(1) - +35%(2) - +40%(3) bonus Bloodpoints in the Altruism category.
- 2 Tokens: +50%(1) - +70%(2) - +80%(3) bonus Bloodpoints in the Altruism category.
- 3 Tokens: +75%(1) - +105%(2) - 120%(3) bonus Bloodpoints in the Altruism category.
- 4 Tokens: +100%(1) - +140%(2) - +160%(3) bonus Bloodpoints in the Altruism category.

( Alright, this looks confusing, but at least it replicates what the devs write for perks, heh heh. Anyway, this perk is meant to encourage Altruistic actions and assisting team, rewarding them with boosted Bloodpoint gain the more they help their team. Not the most useful thing in the world, but it's good for collecting more Bloodpoints while playing the objective. )

Ultimate Daredevil

Your will to escape with your life is so immense that you will resist the very grasp of The Entity themself and break free. Once per trial, when the killer is standing within a 12 meter radius, your odds of escaping from a hook are increased by 8%(1) - 9%(2) - 10%(3). Afterward, for 10 seconds, any damage taken that will put you in the Dying State will instead trigger a 10(1) - 15(2) - 20(3) second bleed-out timer. Within this timer, your allies can see your aura.

( This one is a very risky perk to run, especially due to having to be just as lucky and it only works once per trial. But this perk, working similar to a solo Borrowed Time, basically is built to counter general camping as a whole. )

And that's that. Some of these could use some tweaks but you get the idea. With all these perks for Survivors I should really move onto the Killers next. Those guys really need some new perks to put some pep in their step. Let me know what you all think.

Syonara.

Comments

  • 3 perks that counter tunneling/camping... I thought we gonna see actual altruistic perks.

    I'll be there for you is we're gonna farm forever but better