Flashlight bug
I have a problem that whenever i try to use a flashlight it always aims at the ground, not where I aim.
I have a problem that whenever i try to use a flashlight it always aims at the ground, not where I aim.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was only when you play Dwight, It has never happened to any other character but Dwight for me
Yeah I’m having the same problem with my Dwight since the last update before the event.
I had the same issue with Dwight. Also, with the new 4th anniversary flashlight, I have a successful blind but there is no report.