Ormond needs more changes.
First off, I KNOW i'm playing Doc and literally have a power to anti-loop with, but these tiles were insane on this match. Six of the newer, stronger jungle gym variants, at least one log loop, 4-5 rock loops, the killer shack, and not to mention the 2-4 pallets that can spawn within the middle building too. Of all my tiles, I only had one which was a TL. Oh and of course a fair few killers struggle with map pressure on it too due to its size and spread of the generators.
Right at the start of the video I attach, we have a stronger jungle gym, into one of the longer rock loops on the map, into a log loop, into another stronger jungle gym, into another rock loop (at 0:25 but the pallet was broken from earlier), into ANOTHER stronger jungle gym, and then just a little bit further away from that we have the killer shack. Like, that's literally insane.
I fully believe Ormond needs further changes and a further rework. Again, I know i'm Doc and can anti-loop, but majority of the other killers would and do suffer on this map, and even as Doc he can struggle a bit without Shock Charge Range Add-Ons at the stronger jungle gym tiles.
Comments