So what were the hints towards this Chapter?
Because so far I can't think of anything that pointed us in the direction of what we are getting in this Chapter.
Because so far I can't think of anything that pointed us in the direction of what we are getting in this Chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah - basically the devs said they'd been leaving hints for ages as to what septembers killer was.
The second teaser certainly didn't tell us the Killer was female.
But did it tell it was a man? Nope
I also would like to know what the hints were leading up to the teasers. was it something oriental in nature.....was their ghost-like clues I missed? Where were they?
We could say the picture with the scratches gave us clue that it would be a female killer.
And all the other evidence we could say that it led us to Kuchisake - Onna which led us to find out about her background, instead of taking it literal that it was going to be her. It could have been grasp this killer was going to be som sort of vengeful spirit.
I like the how they teased this killer because it led to so many speculations.