PC - There is a wall on Pale Rose where you can walk through
There is a wall where survivors and killer can walk through on the Pale Rose map, next to the window under the bridge
(In the image where Ashley is).
Tagged:
Pending
There is a wall where survivors and killer can walk through on the Pale Rose map, next to the window under the bridge
(In the image where Ashley is).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it'd be important to bump this up! Attached a Video so you can gage a better idea of where. 27 seconds to be precise, left the extra earlier bit in so you can see general location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6b4RQj9dzs&feature=youtu.beYeah I just found it earlier today. as well
The killer thought I was hacking.
don't have picture sorry :(