Would devs add creepy pasta killers?
This has been a question ive had for a while and I love the creepy pasta killers so, would devs add creepy pasta killers in the future?
This has been a question ive had for a while and I love the creepy pasta killers so, would devs add creepy pasta killers in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Virtually no chance. Maybe slenderman at a stretch but all of the others are literal no goes. They wouldn't work, and would be pretty awful anyway. I don't fancy seeing sonic exe and jeff the killer alongside myers, freddy, etc.
If they do, I would rather they were just Legendary Skins for killers like Legion etc