My thoughts on the new patch
I here everyone is complaining about something these days and in a way it makes me laugh, I hear people complain about the new map, new killer and how his perks are garbage, and so on. And on some degree I agree with them particularly for pyramid heads personal perks they just aren't that great. However with a stealth based killer maybe, but other than them eh not so much. Now he is a cool killer in concept though very tricky, the new map I think is alright I mean I had people who escaped and some who don't I just think its a bigger version of the game. But my only issue so far is that the link for cosmetic sets. Where if you take a single piece out you can't where anything else, its just dumb. Now I can understand if it was legendary cosmetics but for regular sets like legions new cosmetics that just kills customization in which I think the outfits were made for. There is some things I can understand and get behind but when it does stuff like that it just doesn't seem fun anymore. Any way these are my thoughts what do you guys think
Comments
New update is garbage. A lot more bugs were introduced.
I love the new DLC but ######### behavior? The new patch is full of bugs. I think that's the first time that a patch made so many bugs
Yeah I agree