Thank you BH for this patch
Thank you. This patch is the best, Stranger Thing was something but Silent Hill is awesome.
The map is beautiful and balanced both sides.
Pyramid Head is a great killer but not too op. I really enjoyed playing against him (I didn't buy the dlc yet I don't have try him). I really love the way how he is anti-meta killer.
The new perks seems very cool, I want to try Bloodpact with autodidacte.
Pyra head perks are very scary, I didn't see him coming many times lol
The only bad point is the price of Lisa Garland..
What I hope for the future? Rework graphic of EVERY maps : doctor map, Hawkins, and silent hill are beautiful.
I want more skins for killer like Mr Puddles and the Bunny Legion, I really love this kind of aesthetic for a horror game, maybe a new psychedelic map too, in a toy or plush world :D
Thank you BH DBD, my friends and I really love what you have done. We can't wait for the next :)
Comments