Today's Strength: The Pig
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Pig
How good do you rate her at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Maybe it's because of her RNG involved in her Killer Power, or maybe it's the way she uses stealth amongst stealth Killers, but i just can't think of her as a strong Killer.
Not weak, but not strong.
Revert the changes, BHVR, please. She was such a good killer before the nerfs.
Pros:
Cons:
Amanda is tricky to place. If RNG is consistently on your side, she's really good. If not, she's garbage. I've been on both ends. I like her, but this is another case of fun over effective.
A great QoL change to Pig's stealth ability would be to give her 105% movement speed while crouched instead of the current speed that's slower than survivors while running. A major part of Ghost Face and Wraith's stealth is their speed, and they should be faster than Pig's movement since she has other parts to her kit like the dash and traps, but I think a subtle boost would be nice. I don't find myself using her stealth component very often since map pressure is so crucial in this game.