PS4 - Became tormented after standing up from crouch

Hello DBD-Team,

Description:

  • I played a public match, solo queue.
  • Pyramid Head was the killer
  • I crouched over his trail and stopped moving
  • I released the crouch button and get tormented although I wasn't moving
  • Because of Pyramid Head's description "...walk or run through on the trail..." I assume this is a bug
  • Impact: If placed in front of a totem which is located in a corner it's impossible to cleanse it without a killer notification.

Additional Information:

  • PS4
  • Patch 4.0.0
  • Played Claudette
  • Map: Thompson House
  • Frequency of the issue: Everytime

Documents to add:

https://youtu.be/dzAFcacIqjs


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I agree that if youre cleansing from a crouched stance this shouldnt activate as long as youre holding crouch when cleansing finishes. seems a bit buggy, they never release anything without a bunch of bugs anymore.

    as far as getting tormented from standing that seems normal , you're technically in walking stance, not sure if thats how the devs wanted it but I wouldn't put it past em.