ddosed?
I hooked the second to last surv and they were frozen on the hook not dieing or losing progress, i couldnt use my power (as oni) and had to dc, after the game the person i hooked was being super rude saying "hahaha thats what you get for using noed" "hahaha you dont get bp and i get survived bp" ect when i confronted them asking if they hacked or ddos they were avoiding the question and there swf freind ( i assume based on what he said) said that they told him they did ddos me
Comments
It's a bug, happened to Bruscles_ a streamer I watched.
He had to DC as well, but the survivor is still there, hooked and can't move or die. It's so dumb, it forces you to DC.
They can't DDOS you because you're hooked to a server now. I believe that's only possible through P2P.