Decisive is becoming even more unpopular

Killers have been respecting Decisive for awhile now. Plus Pyramid Head can ignore it even if you have it. Lots of games have no Obsession now because people aren't getting regular use from Decisive so its been slowly leaving more and more builds.

Just an observation at Red Ranks.

Comments

  • Something tells me this is only temporary due to pyramid head's release and will go back to normal once the release window is over.

  • i see it in every game tbh from 1 to 4 ds per match. i dont know how is gettign less popular.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Something tells me this is only temporary due to pyramid head's release and will go back to normal once the release window is over.

    Normal is 1 in 5 games no one (including the Killer) running an Obsession perk. Right now its maybe 1 in 3

  • I have seen less DS in my games... But then I've seen 3 DS's in a game

    I have been playing as if everyone has DS:

    1) It limits the "tunneler" complaint

    2) It allows that survivor to have the opportunity to continue playing the game