Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Bug Reporting

iridescent shards spent but no blood points awarded.

Spoenge Spoenge
June 18, 2020 in Bug Reporting

This evening I spent 4000 iridescent shards on perks I already had in the shrine of secrets. I was not awarded the bloodpoints, but the iridescent shards are now gone from my account.

At the time, I was in a custom lobby, but otherwise nothing was unusual.

Edit: added logs

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.15-04.13.00.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.15-06.18.19.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.16-19.44.01.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.17-04.58.16.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.17-06.29.11.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.17-17.13.06.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.18-04.40.39.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.18-04.46.21.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.18-04.59.00.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.06.18-17.42.15.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.